Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Long is too Long to Grieve???

Wow!

I know many are thinking what does she many about putting atime period on someones feeling for a lost love one...

I was told that expressing my thoughts or feelings on the loss of love ones through here could help. They say a male/female and age plays apart into how a person grieves for someone... I think it's how we feel or felt for the person in general; however, I'm no doctor just someone who loss many loves ones over the years. I still sometimes find myself just laughing or feeling the present of that person... I say there's no time limited you put on these emotions, we have- as a woman.. though many would say "women always wear their hearts on their sleeves" now I know at times mines are very long compared to others... Once I turn to ask my oldest brother a question and forgot there would be no more advice or help with a drawing from him; he gone and have been for over many years so... however he is still and always will be within my heart... I was watching the news on Haiti and just reflect on him I feel the loss for those that are suffering... I would love to here how others feel on the limit on how long is too long to grieve over a loss love one

No comments:

Post a Comment