Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Blame Game

I was fifteen when it happen no understaning or knowledge of why this happen too me. I can still remember the promise made to me as if it was yesterday. The laugh, smile, the gentle ways of trying to stay calm and handle allmy qustion. Who is to blame for he lost of my brother??
I didn't know that I was grieving untl I realize the smell that over took my room lookin around trying to find the source when the whole while it was coming from me. I blame my brother for the promise he was unable to keep, my mother for not making him stay home, my family for the cause of his death. I didn't understand that" God needed another angel "or "it was his time to go,"
I played the blame game until I didn't have any one else to blame not even myself... I know now there's no-one to blame life akes us through many things and thisis one where I had to seek answer to make sense of my loss to GOD, he answered my call... I'm at peace with the many lives and love-ones that I've lost through-out time

No comments:

Post a Comment